Bunge’s agribusiness operations process and transport tens of millions of tons of commodities every year
We connect farmers to the global marketplace and supply end customers, from nations to small livestock producers, with high-quality commodity products derived from a variety of crops.
In agribusiness, the world is Bunge’s market – seven billion people and counting.
We operate a global network of facilities, including grain elevators, oilseed processing plants and port terminals that are located in the world’s largest agricultural production regions, in areas of fast-growing food consumption and close to major transportation systems. These industrial facilities are complemented by marketing and trading offices, as well as joint venture operations, on six continents.
Bunge’s agribusiness operations:
- purchase grains and oilseeds from farmers
- store, transport and sell raw commodities to end customers in domestic and export markets
- process oilseeds into protein meals and crude vegetable oil for sale to livestock producers, feedmillers, food processors, the biofuels industry and other customers
- provide financial services, risk management and logistics services to end customers
- execute risk management strategies for Bunge