Reveal 4-N-1 with Hydraulic Control
The Reveal 4-N-1 has the capabilities of four tools in one unit:
a chisel plow, a land leveler, a scraper box, and a pulverizer and is powered by your tractors hydraulics.
The Reveal 4-N-1 was originally designed with the landscaper in mind, and many landscapers and sod
farmers are using the tool to prepare seed beds and ready the ground for laying sod.
The horse owners soon discovered the Reveal 4-N-1 worked perfectly to keep their arenas in good
condition, with a minimum amount of time and effort.
The Reveal 4-N-1 is endorsed by the National Barrel Horse Association
The Reveal 4-N-1 has the ability to dig up the ground or to firm it down so it’s adaptable to whatever type
ground you require. You can use it to work gravel, sand, clay and dirt.
- Heat treated shanks rip the soil to the desired depth (up to 7.5 inches), this
helps with cutting and leveling.
- Reversible for double the service. Also Replaceable.
- Shanks raise and lower hydraulically.
- Two staggered rows of heat treated replaceable teeth to fine and aerate the
- Teeth raise and lower hydraulically
- Designed at angles to move the soil for leveling and to facilitate easier
separation of dirt and trash.
- The 4-N-1 pulverizes the soil or use it backwards to fill and move the soil at
- Great for spreading gravel for driveways, landscaping, and more.
- Designed to break down the clods and rough soil.
- Pulverizes and firms the soil making an excellent base.
- The roller works in conjunction with the harrow teeth and is raised and
lowered hydraulically with the harrow teeth.